Monday, April 10, 2006

Australians in Europe

Dear you, feel free to reply to my mails, I like a bit of banter.

Ok, after you've chuckled at the free entry comedy tonight and had your brain exercised by our ace music quiz on Tuesday and sampled our new night of spoken word, story telling and poetry on Wednesday I am a hoping that you will give a big London welcome (blimey I sound like I am holding a microphone) to Dollsquad who are opening their European tour at The Good Ship. If you go to www.myspace.com/dollsquadrock you can have a listen; they are proper ace, like a female Ramones with lots of 60s garage influences. And they will be supported by the excellent The Epitones and The Shake. Very much a 60s oriented night, it should be brilliant. www.myspace.com/epitones www.myspace.com/theshakemusic.

Ok, I'm out of here. Have great weeks.
x

all aboard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home